Thursday, May 3, 2012

Make Me Giggle Grilled Everything - serves 4 and your neighbor

My favorite season is upon us, now that so many vegetables are in full bloom.  Farmers markets have started showing off their their fair share of what seeding, sowing and mothering can harvest.  I've got to tell you, I've given my back a few pats in what I've produced in my own garden, just as I have in thanking the good Lord above for my sweet neighbors.  Just like taking care of a garden, so does nuturing a neighbor.  We are very blessed to have such a great neighborhood... It's kind off like "Cheers" because everybody knows your name.  And, when I've prepared enough food to feed them, I rarely get turned down.  In this case, a farmers market bounty.  Everything came from local farmers and a fisherman (except the mango and avocado).  And, thanking God again for the food He has so graciously given us, he has given me this food to share with thy neighbor.  So, fire up the grill, throw it all in there, and enjoy what's next door or, across your alley.  Good neighbors are few and far between.


No comments:

Post a Comment