Friday, December 24, 2010

To a great 2010 - served many

I can't believe it's the end of the year.  On the eve of Christmas, I reflect on what 2010 has given me.  It's given me a new perspective on being home with my kids after not having that option, it's given me time to reflect on what's important, it's given me the wonderful opportunity to pursue my dreams, it's given me better and new relationships, it's provided me with an opportunity to travel to Italy with a wonderful group of women, it's taught me that "through thick and thin" I can still love my husband and it will end on us taking a trip with our family.  And, like the picture above, which I took in Italy, I plan to do.  Not just in the next week, but as my life continues.  Because if you think about it, our life here on earth should be spent reflecting on the many blessings God has given us, whether we think them of blessings or not.  Slow down and take in the things, either good, bad, disappointing, stressful or just plain wonderful.  All of this is only temporary for the vacation that will be ours in the end.

Eat well, cook more meals and laugh more in 2011 and thanks for all your fabulous support!  I hope to feed more of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment